[rt-users] MIME in RT.

H Manohar rayker manohar.r at glowtouch.com
Sat Sep 5 02:48:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using RT 3.8.4.

In the attachment *) mime_mail1.txt : the actual mail content is attached as
a .htm file and nothing displays in the transaction content.

In the second attachment *)plain_text_content_type.txt : this displays the
content of the transaction.

I hope this could help you.

Also I did little R&D, and found Email-MIME-CreateHTML-1.026 in cpan. Would
it be possible if this module is missing or so..? I have to check it yet if
its installed in my system. I'll try to install this and see what happens..

Keep you posted..

Thanks
Manohar