[rt-users] Stop viewing in RT at a Glance

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Tue Sep 8 17:34:52 EDT 2009

All,

   I seem to have set (globally) an extra permission somewhere, and I can't figure out just what it is...

   In RT3.8.4, in RT at a glance.    Globally, I have "unowned tickets", "My Tickets" and "Bookmarked Tickets" as viewable (global dashboard).   As it sits, any priveleged user users this dashboard, and sees in the Unowned Tickets section - ALL unowned tickets.    That is not that surprising, I guess, but - it is not what my users want.   What they want is all unowned tickets that are in their queue(s) only - They don't want to see tickets in other groups queues.

   After palying with it for a bit, I am not sure how to make that happen.    Can any one advise?

Thanks
Scott

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Hearst Service Center (cadmin at hearstsc.com) immediately by email and delete the original message.