[rt-users] httpd processes consuming a lot of memory

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Wed Sep 9 16:05:46 EDT 2009

May be a false alarm, I think I traced this to a 3.2GB log file that I
was using that was logging everything at 'warning' and above.  Of
course, that begs the question "why did I have 3.2GB worth of warnings",
but once I disabled this logging and went back to syslog-style logging,
the system became MUCH snappier and mem usage is down.

--
Fran Fabrizio
Senior Systems Analyst