[rt-users] Change in translation file (ES.PO)

Carlos M. Martinez - CERT.uy carlos.martinez at cert.uy
Wed Sep 16 10:18:36 EDT 2009

Hello again,

here I am answering myself, just in case it helps others.

The problem was that since I have both RT and RT-FM installed, there are
two "es.po" files in the directory tree, and while I was modifying RT's
es.po, the segment I was translating ("Quick search") was also present
in RT-FM's es.po and this was the one that was taking precedence.

Once I changed the "Quick search" segment in RT-FM's "es.po" my changes
were reflected in RT and RT-FM.

Now I am working on an "es.po" file for RT-IR and converting many
segments from RT-FM's es.po to use UTF-8 characters. If there is any
interest in this, let me know.

Thanks!

Carlos