[rt-users] Add a backup email account as Bcc - avoid multiple emails

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 07:29:19 EDT 2009

> Fine but this way the backup email (as AdminCC) wouldn't see the people
> who receive the email (to and cc fields) Am I wrong?

Think you're right. I guess you could tweak your admin correspondence template?

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.