[rt-users] How to delete a dashboard?

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Tue Sep 22 03:51:14 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been playing an training with RT for a while and now it is time
to get it to the real workload. I created lots of tickets, users,
groups,... and I tuned their privileges while training. Now it is time
to clear the database, but not all. I want to save the groups and grants
that I configured, but I want to delete stuff such as testing tickets,
some custom fields, or some dashboards. I configured Shredder and I have
succeed deleting tickets. I haven't deleted custom fields yet but I have
found that selecting "Objects" in Shredder there is a form which has a
"CustomField" field. Unfortunately, there is no "Dashboard" field. Is
there any way to delete dashboards? How to do it? It should be easy,
almost trivial, but now I don't see the way to do it.

Thanking you,
Carlos
--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488