[rt-users] One user, multiple email addresses

Johnathan Bell johnathan.bell at baker.edu
Thu Sep 24 14:28:28 EDT 2009

Here's the situation; in our organization, one staff member can have
several email aliases--these make the email address "prettier" and
easier to say/remember. However, this creates a problem with some of
our users, in that when they reply to tickets from the "wrong" email
address, RT hasn't a clue as to who is posting, or what to do with
it... Is there a way we can associate more than one email address with
the same user?

Thanks,
Johnathan

--
Johnathan Bell
Internet System Administrator, Baker College