[rt-users] RT LDAP not loging in

Poulter, Dale dale.poulter at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Apr 1 08:25:44 EDT 2010

Are you able to login if you turn off ldap authentication?  Also you may want to turn on the debugging in the RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($LogToFile , 'debug');
Set($LogDir, '$RTHOME/var/log');
Set($LogToFileNamed , "debug.log");

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of JEEVAN P K
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:05 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] RT LDAP not loging in

Hi,

I am new to RT and was trying to implement on my office space on my Ubuntu OS. i got the same installed but the issue is that i am  getting the LDAP authentication for the RT, but getting error with "internel server".  I am not able to trace out the issue. Can anyone give me some inputs to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Jeevan