[rt-users] Requester dashboard

Shawn M Moore sartak at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 1 12:45:33 EDT 2010

(4/1/10 12:03 PM), Will Gregorian wrote:
> I’ve been trying to figure out why my user’s dashboard won’t display any
> of the open/closed tickets in RT 3.8.7.

Can you confirm that the user can see the tickets outside of the
dashboard? I just want to make sure this is problem with dashboards
themselves.

> I’m supposedly going to have to
> assign the following rights to the groups, but, I don’t see the “Email”
> group anywhere. Do I need to create it? Any pointer would be appreciated.

The SubscribeDashboard right is for users. Either a user has
SubscribeDashboard or they don't, there's no further granularity. It
also has no bearing on the web interface (other than showing/hiding the
Subscription tab), so this is not the problem.