[rt-users] DisGrouMem index

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Wed Apr 14 09:54:01 EDT 2010

Jesse;

Ah - In my database I do also have index GrouMem (GroupId,MemberId) on
CachedGroupMembers
Your reply prompted me to have a look at the source code and it seems
for one reason or another I may have created this index myself based on
the Oracle schema some time in the past few years.

Considering there is (GroupId,MemberId) index, do you still recommend
not to drop the DisGrouMem index (what will be the reason)?
I will need to drop one of them and I inclined to drop the 3 element
index -- unless you tell me not to.

Regards;

Roy