[rt-users] Help with identifying which files to edit in RT 3.8.7 for Dashboard subsriber emails

Simon Dray Simon.Dray at antplc.com
Tue Apr 20 05:17:52 EDT 2010

Hi

I have 3.8.7 RT, I use the Dashboard mechanism to send out reports to subscribers on a daily basis, the majority of the subscribers use handheld devices (HTC). I would like to be able to change the scripts so that the mail they receive does not have a blue background or even better is plain text rather than html. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can achieve this

TIA

Best regards Simon