[rt-users] Scrip for replying to a resolved ticket, scrip results

Lucchesi Leon, Evan Evan.Leon at mtvn.com
Wed Apr 21 12:06:18 EDT 2010

Yes, Gene's answer solved #1 (Thanks Gene!)

I had tried a number of different combinations of values but didn't hit
on the right one.  Thanks for the tip about logging the parameters too,
usually I do that sort of debugging by adding a comment to a ticket in
my test environment but this may work better for me.

As for #2, we already do submit a comment to the ticket explaining what
happened, but for various procedural reasons it was requested that we
display the action more prominently to people using the web interface.
I'll play around and see if I can add anything to @results, but if
anyone else has any suggestions that would be appreciated.

Evan