[rt-users] Search results anomaly

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:52:10 EDT 2010

Jeff,

Are you using the Full-text index support from the wiki?
There were some index bugs that may require you to re-index
to fix, specifically some rows were not reported correctly
as valid matches. I believe that the PostgreSQL release
notes mentioned that need. Maybe that is your problem. We
are using RT-3.8.5 and PostgreSQL 8.4.2 here with the full-text
support without an issue.

Regards,
Ken