[rt-users] Install on CentOS, best current instructions

James Moseley jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Fri Aug 6 15:55:15 EDT 2010

If you can follow this thread, here some very specific instructions I typed
out once upon a time:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/85040?search_string=5.3;#85040

Instead of mod-perl or Apache FastCGI, the instructions call for using
mod_fcgid which is part of the standard RHEL repo.

--
James Moseley