[rt-users] [Rt-announce] RT for Mobile Devices 0.9

Daniel Farst daniel.farst at case.edu
Fri Aug 6 18:10:00 EDT 2010

Using RT 3.8.2 and BlackBerry OS 5

Whenever I try to display a ticket I'm getting an error saying

could not find component for path '/Ticket/Elements/ShowPriority'

When creating a new ticket, I get a similar error message except it says "EditTransactionCustomFields" instead of "ShowPriority". When I click create however I get another error: "Queue could not be loaded".

Other than that this looks awesome!

- Dan

--
Daniel Farst