[rt-users] RT External Authenticated user permission

Jin Fang jin.fang at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 17 13:42:16 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am very new to RT and just finished setting up RT(3.8) working with external pubcookie authentication.
So the user will be created automatically and logged into self service after passing the authentication with our pubcookie server.
However, I am not be able to grant and manage user permission/privilege as I can't log into RT as root user any more(because
pubcookie server doesn't store RT root user information).

How can I proceed with all the administrative task?

Thanks
Jin