[rt-users] Setting up the FCKeditor

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 18 10:36:20 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:54:38PM +0200, benoit plessis wrote:
> Two questions from my users:
>
>  1/ Is it possible to disable the context menu in the FCKEditor ?
>     normally i just need to set fckconfig.browsercontextmenu to true
>     but changing the fckconfig.js file doesn't seem to have any result

I'm surprised to hear that, since I'm the one who changed it to false
and it works fine:
http://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/ebace5b94585ae2094a844750f6e918b9750e0ed

>  2/ Is it possible/will it be possible to "inline" images in the content block ?

There would be considerable development required for that.

RT supports forwarding mail built like that, but building it in the UI
from FCKEditor is challenging.

-kevin