[rt-users] Setup Email gateway

Ashrafuddin Mohammed amohammed.mcfcinc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:07:01 EDT 2010

  I'm trying to setup email gateway but unable to do it.
There are three different procedures from RT Wiki site.
I tried all three but couldn't get any of them working.

I edited master.cf to include two lines
#rt rt-pipe unix   n- n - pipe
rt-comment -pipe unix n - --pipe

Also i created a new file in /etc/postfix/transport
and included lines:

Can anyone help me with a link through which i can follow a right
tutorial to fix my email gateway real quick.

This is what i got while trying to reload postfix.

postfix/postfix-script: fatal: the Postfix mail system is not running

Thanks
--
Ashrafuddin Mohammed
System Administrator
email ash at americanmutualloans.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of this information is strictly
sender by return e-mail and delete this message.