[rt-users] Wiki redux

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:46:06 EDT 2010

Hello,

I just found this link
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Spreadsheet+RequestorDetails

Interesting but it appears to not work with rt-3.8.7.  I am not very
familiar with the RT versions. What would be needed to port it?

Here is the error:

Failed to find Requestors->UserMembersObj->First->RealName - Can't
call method "RealName" on an undefined value at (eval 4559) line 1.

Stack:
  [(eval 4559):1]
  [/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:320]
  [/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:224]
  [/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:53]

Thanks,
Thierry Thelliez