[rt-users] Content searching takes a long time and runs multiple queries

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at openbet.com
Sat Dec 11 04:35:26 EST 2010

Thanks Ken. I certainly prefer the idea of using inbuilt DB server functionality to improve performance than an external tool hooked in.

I'll probably look into a PostgreSQL migration first and see where that takes me. I hope it's *just* a case of creating the schema by running a 3.8.8 install against it, dumping the data and loading it in ;)

Justin

Justin Hayes
OpenBet Support Manager
justin.hayes at openbet.com