[rt-users] Possible to downgrade DB from 3.8 to 3.6?

Mon Dec 13 08:50:44 EST 2010

Hello,

I am thinking of migrating an RT instance from a machine running RT
3.8.1 to a machine running 3.6, but I'm not sure if this is even
possible? Is it possible to move the MySQL DBs straight across from 3.8
to 3.6 without any issues? If there are any tweaks to be done, are they
major?

I am trying to use a Redhat machine which only has the official EPEL RT
packages which are currently only at 3.6.

If I can't move the DBs across, is there perhaps a way I can perform a
default install on 3.6, then export / import the old (3.8) data in?

Thanks for any insight,
Khusro