[rt-users] Possible to downgrade DB from 3.8 to 3.6?

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Tue Dec 14 09:10:57 EST 2010

The OpenSuSE build service has a lot of good information about using the
Build Service for packaging perl modules, see
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Perl and
http://old-en.opensuse.org/Packaging/Perl. The can easily be adopted for
building locally.

All the perl packages needed for a default RT installation are available
in the perl development language repo,
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/perl/. I ran
into missing packages for RTIR but was able to build rpms for them using
the above information. Additionally, I imported them into my personal
repository with the goal of having them included in the perl repo but
ran into a couple minor issues which I haven't had time to address. This
are build service glitches I'm not sure how to overcome and have nothing
to do with the packages themselves.

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690
Cell: 716-807-4589

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.