[rt-users] Re quest Tracker Feasibility

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 1 11:31:59 EST 2010

Spandy,

We converted a set of legacy Oracle tables into flatfiles and then
create our history of ticket in RT with another perl program we ran. I
put those programs (or the last one, at least) into the RT Wiki. Check
there. Obviously, you would need to change field names, input format,
etc, but you would basically have a program to use. Good Luck.

Kenn
LBNL