[rt-users] Queue owner see too much

JJussi rt-users at jjussi.com
Thu Feb 11 14:02:46 EST 2010

On Thursday, 11. Februaryta 2010 17:06:42 Kevin Falcone wrote:

OK..
Have to search and test that.. Strange thing is that Report is only place
where customer can see too many tickets (just a number, how many tickets there
is)..
Everywhere, where there is list of tickets, customer cannot see anything else
than his/her own queue.

BTW, this "rights" thing with multi layer rights is... Sometimes hard to
handle. ;-)

--
JJussi