[rt-users] Single SignOn

Tod Detre tod.detre at maine.edu
Tue Feb 23 16:01:28 EST 2010

I recently modified RT-Authen-ExtrenaAuth to authenticate to a RubyCAS
server. The patching I did definitely doesn't follow all of the
conventions as I don't pass config options from RT_SiteConfig like I
should, etc. But if you or anyone else is interested I could post the
code. It requires the use of the AuthCAS cpan module.