[rt-users] Screening user list from certain accounts on ticket forms

steven at stevencochran.com steven at stevencochran.com
Sat Jan 2 20:35:11 EST 2010

Hello, I am looking to build concurrent queue systems insulated from each
other on the same RT server. The problem I am running into right now is that
when someone in one queue system goes to assign ownership of a ticket, they
see all the users in the drop down. What am I overlooking? To test this, I
made a set of "Demo" queues, and two groups: "Demo managers" and "Demo
workers." There is a member in each group, and the groups (and only these
two groups) are members of the demo queues.

But, the demomgr account can assign ticket ownership to server admins and
managers through the drop-down list. The demomgr account cannot see any
other queues or make tickets for any queues but the demo queues.