[rt-users] *****SPAM***** Re: Is there an easy way to disable attach files?

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Mon Jan 4 03:13:38 EST 2010

Hi Kevin, list,

Sorry for the late answer. I was on holidays...

Your solution works. It prevents to upload files to RT but only if
DropLongAttachments is defined. The only complain that I have about it
is that it discard the file silently. The user sees that the upload of
file has been recorded thus s/he thinks that the file is there. Only if
s/he clicks the link of the file s/he can read "Large attachment
dropped". It is not a big issue, but I would rather warm before and I
probably wouldn't record this failed upload.

Thanking you for your help,
Carlos

--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488