[rt-users] rt2tort3 import errors

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 12:05:41 EST 2010

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:53:37AM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> > I've a number of patches to rt2tort3 I'd like to feed upstream;
>
> Fantastic.
>
> > what's the best place for them? rt.cpan.org?
>
> Nominally yes. But it depends a bit on what you're using for
> development. If it happens to be a public git repo, I can just pull from
> you.

I've just sent a pull request on github. Hopefully this will make it
to you and the list, but it's the first time I've done this, so bear
with me if anything looks wrong!

Let me know if you need any more details on any of the changes.

This marks the completion of the migration of our mail RT instances from
RT 2.0.11 to 3.8.7 -- massively, massively, overdue.

Thanks to Best Practical for RT and for the list community for
providing assistance where needed. The upgrade has provided much-needed
relief around here (our install was really at the end of its life;
response times went through the floor over the last few months).

I will try and push through a few other minor changes and suggestions
for improvement I've collected as part of the process when I have a
moment.

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team