[rt-users] Bad Request

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Tue Jan 12 05:55:36 EST 2010

Hi, Emmanuel.

What kind of protocol do you use (httpS it seems). What is your settings
in RT_SiteConfig.pm for WebPort/WebBaseURL (those settings changed
between RT 3.6 and RT 3.8).

# THE WEBSERVER:

Set($WebPath , "/rt");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.pop-sp.rnp.br");

Maybe you were previously using HTTP and turned on HTTPS in apache
without RT configuration update?

Well, I tried to change the WebBaseURL for https but didn't work, although.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901