[rt-users] Going crazy with RT 3.8 and Timezones for Display Dates

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:10:54 EDT 2010

Hi Chris,
this i already tried. The problem is more that the timezone offset is only
for display, not for calculation used (so far i figured already) and i have
really no idea how to fix it. one possible way could be:

1. If a user is entering this fields, check the users timezone and use the
offset to work with the utc values...

i will play around a little more...

Torsten

--