[rt-users] Do not understand how RTAddress works

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Jul 2 09:12:46 EDT 2010

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/RTAddressRegexp

02.07.2010 2:14 пользователь "Kenneth Crocker" <kfcrocker at lbl.gov> написал:

To list,

I have a couple questions about how ?    ? works. When I read about it in
RT_Config.pm I do not get a clear understanding of what addresses it is
talking about.

C<$RTAddressRegexp> is used to make sure RT doesn't add itself as a ticket
CC if
the setting above is enabled.  It is important that you set this to a
regular expression that matches all addresses used by your RT.  This lets RT
avoid sending mail to itself.  It will also hide RT addresses from the list
of
"One-time Cc" and Bcc lists on ticket reply.

Set($RTAddressRegexp , undef);

I don't really understand what addresses it is talking about. I have 157
Queue addresses, each with a different address. Do I have to list all those?
What about the email address for the users? I'm not real quick on how the
email/address works in terms of this setup,

Can someone offer an explanation that is a little more clear?

Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL