[rt-users] Scrips and Recipients section not picking up TransactionBatch scrips - 3.8.8

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at openbet.com
Tue Jul 13 11:03:28 EDT 2010

I've noticed that the 'Scrips and Recipients' section of the Ticket update page doesn't pick up scrips that are TransactionBatch. Only TransactionCreate ones are shown.

I use TransactionBatch a lot of the time (I'm seem to remember their being good reasons for this) and so I can't actually see who's going to be sent mails.

Does anyone know if this is a known bug/issue or deliberate? I've not found anything on the wiki....

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Hayes
OpenBet Support Manager