[rt-users] Wide character in FCGI::Stream::PRINT

Robert Keidel rkeidel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:31:28 EDT 2010

Hello,

I get this error (Wide character in FCGI::Stream::PRINT) when I try to
resolve a ticket. I found out that by downgrading libfcgi-perl to version
0.68 the error should be solved. But it does not in my case. I downgraded
even to version 0.67-3 and I still get the error and I can't resolve the
ticket. Is there anything else I have to do? I cleaned the mason cache too.
Some info's to my setup. Ubuntu 10.04 server with RT 3.8.8. I believe it is
not important but just to make sure the server is running on a vmware 4. Any
help would be much appreciated.

Robert Keidel
IRIS International