[rt-users] User Database empty?

Max Bern bernmax49 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 16:37:24 EDT 2010

Hello again, I think I found the problem with logging in to the web portal, but
I do not know how to fix it. We tried the default root/password credentials and
every other permutation with the database user/password created in
RT_SiteConfig.pm, but we still couldn't log in. After checking the MySQL
databases, we discovered the the user database was empty, no superuser, no
nothing. How can we manually add the root/password superuser to the MySQL table
so that we can log into the system?

Thanks,

Max Bern