[rt-users] ExternalAuth - loading fine but isn't authenticating to LDAP

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 26 17:03:29 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 04:25:21PM -0400, Mike Johnson wrote:
>    [Mon Jul 26 19:52:58 2010] [warning]: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column
>    'Priviledged' in 'field list' at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm

The column is Privileged, not Priviledged.  I'm going to assume you've
misconfigured something, possibly the AutoCreate setting.

>    Again, I am no perl wiz, and I'm just making guesses as to whats wrong based on these logs...
>    RTFM might work with 3.8.8, I just can't get mine to work.

RTFM has a bug with 3.8.8, I just failed to see what it had to do with
your RT-Authen-ExternalAuth problems.  You can pull a patch from the
rtfm repo or wait for 2.4.3rc1 to be released.  There should be links
if you search the list archives.

-kevin