[rt-users] Request Tracker customisation

Georghy fusco at wanagain.net
Tue Jul 27 04:12:35 EDT 2010

Hi folks,
we have set up a RT webserver and we are searching for a way to change
some default behaviour.
My boss want me to have several E-mails for one customer it seems I had
to use RT Extension MergeUsers to do this
or can you tell me an other way ?
Is this Extension really helpfull within my situation ?

We also want to deactivate some information showed on the client
selfservice, for exemple change status information
and reminder are not relevant for our customer
Do you know a way to do that ? (disabling scrips I guess but I can't
find out wich one)

Thanks for all your help

--
Cordialement / Greetings