[rt-users] RT 3.8.8 issues

Mark Olliver mark at thermeon.com
Wed Jul 28 05:30:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am having issues with RT 3.8.8, I am running it on Ubuntu 10.04 perl
5.10.

So as to ignore for now any issues with proxying or web servers i am just
using the standalone_server built in however, even that seems to be playing
up.

For example i have set my WebPath to '/rt' but when it starts up it tells me
i should connect to http://www.test.com no /rt. Also when loaded up i am not
getting the web2 theme or my logo which would indicate to me the NoAuth is
not working correctly however, i do not see any errors generated in the logs
with regards to this.

Any ideas or example on how to debug it further would be appreciated.

I have attached my RT_SiteConfig here http://pastie.org/1063508

Thanks

Mark