[rt-users] Configure Fetchmail to create tickets

George Simpson simpsongeorge68 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:40:24 EDT 2010

I just added the argument to the .fetchmailrc file, and it returned a syntax
error before /usr/sbin/rt-mailgate, which means that the perl we have in
/user/bin/perl is wrong, right? there is both a perl and a perl5.8.8 file in
there, what does the syntax error mean in this case?

the line:

username helpdesk at mydomain.com password password ssl mda "/usr/bin/perl
/user/sbin/rt-mailgate --url http://localhost/rt3/ --queue helpdesk --action
correspond"

mydomain is set to my domain, and the password is imputed correctly.

Thanks!

George