[rt-users] Trouble with CommandByMail

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 4 16:14:43 EDT 2010

To list,

I have a Custom Field defined as "Fill in one wikitext area" that isn't
getting updated with the entire value when I try to create a ticket using
CommandByMail. I have tried re-defining the CF as "Fill in one text area".
In both situations, the value that ends up in the CF is only 58 characters
long, whereas I entered anywhere from 70 to 180. When I entered:

CF{Description}: Again, this content will see if all the words are carried
over to the custom field and if it will also wrap around or what it will do.
I hope it does it all.

I ended up with :

"Again, this content will see if all the words are carried" in the CF.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Kenn
LBNL