[rt-users] Time taken to open ticket history

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at orbisuk.com
Tue Jun 8 08:12:30 EDT 2010

You'd want to prune at the DB query level though I'd have thought? Otherwise it still has to loop over everything to decide whether or not to show things.

I'm already doing this (my Display doesnt show quite a lot compared to History) but there's not much speed difference.

Perhaps I'm pruning at too high a level in the code?

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Hayes
Orbis Support Manager