[rt-users] RT Mobile for iPhone (Dustin Collins)

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Sat Jun 26 19:19:09 EDT 2010

Am 25.06.2010 um 18:49 schrieb John Bartelt:

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010, Daniel Farst wrote:
>>
>> In my Apache logs, I see two attempts to connect with my username
>> and password in cleartext *shudders*
>
> Yes, I just spent several minutes chaning the passwords for the
> three accounts I had tested with.  I wonder if I can get my
> money back?

Seems so:
http://justanotheriphoneblog.com/wordpress/iphone-app-store/app-store-refund-how-i-got-mine

That said, as the developer found the time to essentially spam this
list with his advert for the app, I'm sure nobody would complain if he
addressed some of the concerns generated in the follow-ups to his