[rt-users] RT Mobile for iPhone (Dustin Collins)

Mark Fuller mfuller at bandtel.com
Mon Jun 28 22:07:46 EDT 2010

We use RT for all of our operations and a mobile interface would be great
we have users that do not have smart phones but still would be able to
handle basic things. We have RTFM in use as well and just for them to be
able to do some canned responses would be great and for those of us who
live RT 24 hrs a day a faster loading interface would just make our
interruptions easier to tolerate. I use an android so it is fine to use
but loading the pages thru even 3g can be painful at time especially long
tickets.

Mark