[rt-users] Double spacing problem In RT 3.8.7

Rags raghusiddarth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:15:48 EST 2010

Hello,

I've recently upgraded from RT 3.0.8 to 3.8.7 and needless to say the
upgrade was smooth :)

But there are a few quirks that need to be ironed out.

Every reply on the ticket, ( via the Web Gui and Mail) doubles the spacing.
I've searched in the mailing lists and looks like this problem was
atttributed to the WYSIWYG editor and is fixed in 3.8.7. I've disabled the
fck editor, but the problem still persists. This happens when the replies
are sent via mail as well. Could it be the MTA ( Postfix ) I'm using?

Also, When a ticket is assigned to a person, the owner gets two
notifications instead of one. I'm guessing this is some remnant from my old
configuration.

Thanks for your help.

-- Raghu