[rt-users] Forward ticket -> Entry in Ticket history

Stefan.Rueetschli at securiton.ch Stefan.Rueetschli at securiton.ch
Wed Mar 17 10:13:33 EDT 2010

Hi

I'd like to make an entry in the ticket history, if I forward a ticket transaction via e-mail.
At the moment, forwarding of a transaction works fine, but I have no notice in the ticket history.

Is there a way to do this with a scrip?
Does anybody know how to do that?

Thx
Stefan

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended only for the addressees. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system.