[rt-users] modifying From: header in global template to pull from queue description

Busalacchi, Eric ebusalacchi at evare.com
Wed Mar 17 15:05:38 EDT 2010

It's currently set to 0 and right now I'm getting the actual queue email
addresses in the From: line.  Which, honestly, I like and think makes
the most sense.  The problem is that management would like the From:
address to look like "Support at Evare" in the inbox and not just the
email address.  So, when they reply in Outlook for example it would say
"Support Queue <Support at company.com>".

Eric