[rt-users] custom condition not working when checking requestor

a.smith at ukgrid.net a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon May 3 08:46:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

   can anyone help me with the following custom condition? What Im
trying to do is configure some customisations to deal with spam mail
with spoofed sender that matches the actual address we are using for
the queue. Ie if the quene address is nospam at mydomain.com then we are
getting spam through with that same address set as the
requestor/sender which obviously causes a few probs. Id like to
prevent autoreplies going to these types of tickets and also to auto
delete them. Currently Im just testing the detection of these, I have
a custom condition as shown that will send me an email when the
condition is met. However its not working, can anyone help me out with
the syntax?

my $transactionType = $self->TransactionObj->Type;

if ($transactionType eq 'Create') {
   $self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses eq $Queue->CorrespondAddress;
   return 1;
}
return;

Thanks for any help! Andy.