[rt-users] custom condition not working when checking requestor

a.smith at ukgrid.net a.smith at ukgrid.net
Mon May 3 10:59:21 EDT 2010

Hi Chris,

   thanks for the suggestion, I just tried this but unfortunately the
result is the same. Actually, correcting what I said in my original
post, this code as you can probably see is a custom condition for
sending an auto reply, and with your code or my original code the
problem is the same; that it IS sending the autoreply despite the
intention of the code to only autoreply if the sender email address
doesnt match the correspond address of the queue...

thanks Andy.

Quoting Chris: