[rt-users] change FORWARD template to support html format

Payam Poursaied payam at rasana.net
Mon May 3 11:07:27 EDT 2010

I tried to modify FORWARD global template so support html. I added
that header of the email become inconsistent which cause mail client (i.e.
outlook) do not show the attached forward messages.
I checked the source of incoming email with plain and html template and It
seems that adding "content-type: text/html" causes " Content-type:
multipart/mixed; boundary=" to be put in a wrong place. (I'm not MIME expert
so I don't have clear view on this, just I guessed)

Regards