[rt-users] Help with identifying which files to edit in RT 3.8.7 for Dashboard subsriber emails

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon May 10 16:12:36 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:17:52AM +0100, Simon Dray wrote:
>    Hi
>
>    I have 3.8.7 RT, I use the Dashboard mechanism to send out reports to subscribers on a daily
>    basis, the majority of the subscribers use handheld devices (HTC). I would like to be able to
>    change the scripts so that the mail they receive does not have a blue background or even
>    better is plain text rather than html. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can achieve this

Making it plaintext is non-trivial and has been on one of our
developer's todo list for quite a while.

You're going to have to look at the rt-email-dashboards script which
does the actual HTML generation if you want to change things, but be
aware that it works by directly executing Dashboards/Render.html
through mason.

-kevin