[rt-users] ExternalAuth versus RT::User::Load

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 20 14:19:44 EDT 2010

Italo,

I had to do this awhile back and I had to develop a work-around procedure.
What I did was wait until after hours (everyone went home) and then changed
the RT_SiteConfig.pm file to turn off LDAP and allow adding users manually.
I then bounced my RT session and added the users. Then I went back and
changed the configurations back and bounced it again and it was ready for
normal LDAP authentication for production hours.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL